http://www.twitter.com/allovercali

Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome Kalbi Burger











Los Angeles has a new burger spot to welcome, Kalbi Burger (http://kalbiburger.com/), Kalbi Burger located in Korea town on Wilshire and Wilton. Kalbi Burger is soon to be L.A.'s new hot spot, its clean, cute and so L.A. inside. Last night I stopped by because I had a dinner meeting for Junior-Prenuers and I offered Kalbi as a suggestion and everyone agreed. Kalbi has been open for a week and a half and by the looks of the way business was moving last night they are sure to be in business for a while, the setting is very posh and cute with the main decor of red and black and very hip and modern furniture. The service was great and the food was fresh and YUMMY. I ordered the Kalbi Burger combo, the burger came with american cheese, romain lettuce, Korean vinaigrette red onions, tomato and kalbi aioli sauce it was served with fries and a drink and my total was $10.92. The burger was so tasty and big, I was only able to eat half. I only waited about 5 minutes for my food to be ready and the presentation of the food was great. Kalbi burgers are made with certified natural Agus Beef and all burgers are cooked medium well unless otherwise specified.It was so neatly but together and it was just enough of the fries and the burger was enough for 2 people in my opinion. Kalbi serves a variety of burgers, hot dogs, salads, and different types of fries (salt & vinegar, garlic and chili cheese fries). Kalbi offers wi fi also, I also enjoyed eating there because its super laid backed playing some of the hottest hip hop, how can you not like a place like that. Kalbi is open Monday-Saturday from 11am-9pm, Kalbi is the perfect blend of Asian flavor twisted with the classic american burger. So welcome Kalbi Burger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment