http://www.twitter.com/allovercali

Friday, June 18, 2010

We Are The Champions, My Friends & We'll Keep On Fighting Til The End

Last night was the end for the Boston Celtics and all though they have played a good series, I don't think they wanted to win as bad as the Los Angeles Lakers. With Kobe having a horrible game and giving the other players like Odom, Artest and Gasol a chance to set up the Lakers brought the Championship home again (REPEAT). Last night after the game I drove around L.A. to pick up a Laker t-shirt and WALA



Los Angeles was way to TURN'T UP last night everywhere! Although I was a little disapointed that there were fights, fires and foolishness. We are all adults and need to celebrate responsably. As we get ready for the Laker Parade lets all keep in mind to be respectful and be careful. Below are 2 of my favorite highlight clips from last night:



No comments:

Post a Comment