http://www.twitter.com/allovercali

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just say "No" to Capitol City

Ok so on Sunday my girls and I went to "Capitol City" (www.capcitysports.com) watch game 5 of the Lakers vs. Boston series. "Capitol City" is located in Hollywood. When we first arrived there was a line that was out of this world but that was expected because Sunday's game was huge for L.A., however what wasn't expected was what my eyes saw when I walked in. This place was flooded with bad weaves, whorish clothing, men trying to floss, thugs and chicks with way to much make up on their faces. This place was packed like meat in a sausage wrapping, I mean really. All I could think was "I am going to die in here", there was no security check, no bag check NOTHING! All that was being checked was it’s and that was a joke in itself. I guess everyone likes "Capitol City" because there is no entry fee, however in my opinion there should be one maybe that would have kept the crowd to a minimum. So we walked in and that place like I said was FULL, so we headed outside and that was no better. I made that joke that this place was in violation of some sort of fire code, they had to be and I couldn't help but think "why are they still letting people in?” After staying outside for about 15-20minutes we knew it was time to get the HELL out of there! I was totally disgusted and couldn't believe that we all wasted our time and energy to be a part of that BAFOONARY! And "Capitol City" has some nerve on their website it reads "L.A.'s first upscale sports bar and lounge" are you fucken serious?!?!?! On that note I'm done!
It reminded me of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment