http://www.twitter.com/allovercali

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Iphone 4g


So for all you phone geeks like me the Iphone 4g is set to be released soon. It really amazes me what Steve Jobs created from a Mac computer! I mean he's given us the ipod, the Mac books, the Ipad, and now what many have been waiting for the Iphone 4g. With more special features than any of the previous Iphones, this is presumed to be the best one since the Iphones original launch in 2007. Its amazing how technology has changed so much in the last 3 years. The Iphone 4g has many new features; the ability to conference call, skype, a camera with 5 megapixels and a video recorder in HD and that’s just to name a few of the features. Schedule to be released on June 24th through AT&T. Lets just take a moment to thank Steve Jobs for all that he has done for you apple lovers. I am excited for the release of the Iphone but I have to be honest, personally I would wait a while because there is always a few glitches with the 1st batch of something. But for all you guys who can’t wait the count down starts now…………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment