http://www.twitter.com/allovercali

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LAX is getting that Beyonce Jay-Z UPGRADE

We are not sure if you all know or not, but LAX is getting an UPGRADE. Over the next 3 years there will be construction and confusion all over LAX. As a traveler I am so not looking forward to this because I don't shop in airports or really care about what’s going on, I am more concerned with my gate and if my flight is leaving on time. Stephanie thinks the upgrade is great and hopes they get valet service. This upgrade will include the following:



Expansion of the Tom Bradley Terminal

9 Gates will be reconstructed

2 Concourses with larger passenger lounges

And larger custom and immigration facilities


This project will employ about 4,000 construction works and I am sure raise taxes in California, this project is estimated to cost 1.5 Billion. LAX is the worlds 6th busiest airport and recently LAX received low marks in an airline passenger survey. We hope this all works out! If not at least they tried and we have a song to remember this upgrade by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nr8hPnZfMU

No comments:

Post a Comment